Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is the best way to launch a National Sales Team for my small company?

Hello,





I have a small Nutraceutical company with large growth. I would like to launch a National campaign seeking retail sales reps and direct distributors who market to retailers. I have great margins and I even have a corporate discount program that markets to large businesses. What is the best way to unfold this?
What is the best way to launch a National Sales Team for my small company?
Two of the best guides to developing a new sales force are these short articles here: http://www.doityourself.com/stry/ara_how... and here: http://www.nationalsalescenter.com/2009/...





Two key elements they mention that I find most valuable are:





1. Seriously consider getting a recruiting service to help you, especially when you need talent in cities where you don't live. They may also be able to offer advice on competitive salary and compensation needs.





2. Ask your top customers or distributors who are the salesmen they most admire or are impressed with. Then contact them to know if they'd be willing to work for you or, if not, whom they may know that would be as good as they are.





Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment