Sunday, May 23, 2010

Do I need to do a National trademark or just register my company name through my state?

I am starting a screen printing business, we will be doing majority of our business online. Do I need to do a national trademark through the USPTO or can I just register my company through my state? I was thinking about just registering through the state, and if our business takes off, then I will trademark our name through the USPTO. Please Help!!!
Do I need to do a National trademark or just register my company name through my state?
I would def. register through state. Another in-expensive way of making sure you keep rights for your logo and creations is to put them in an envelope and mail them to yourself and don't open it when u receive it. It is a common law copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment