Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If i won a national contest by a major company according to their website, why havent they contacted me?

what reasons would they have?
If i won a national contest by a major company according to their website, why havent they contacted me?
The question is: why haven't YOU contacted THEM? Myself; I have a very odd and rare first and last name. Yet I checked, and there are three others in this nation with the exact same name as me. Are you sure that you're the winner, vs. someone else with your exact same name? Contact them soon tho, else you may be disqualified from your prize, even if someone stole the mail notification from your mailbox, or some other unlikely event, eh? Good luck! :)
Reply:you probably got one of those scam emails saying you won a lottery you never heard of or entered

No comments:

Post a Comment