Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does anybody know if National ID Recovery is a legitimate company?

The Better Business Bureau gave the company a satisfactory, but I'm hoping someone knows something about them.
Does anybody know if National ID Recovery is a legitimate company?
All I know is what I read on the site I included. I'm sure there is a hefty fee for this service. By the BBB giving them a "satisfactory" rating tells me the customers are generally satisified with their performance. Wish I could be of more help to you. Maybe one of my contacts has more information. God bless!!!

1 comment:

  1. A few months ago, my elderly father had his identity stolen and dealt with National ID Recovery to have it repaired. When he first discovered the problem (couldn't get a loan), I did some research for him and pointed him in the direction of this company. From the documents I've found on Google and on their websites, they've been in business for several years and have a good track record in 'Identity Theft Recovery'. In his case, it took a couple weeks to return his identity to the way it was and to cancel a couple credit cards he never opened. Now, he's signed up for their identity monitoring so this sort of thing won't happen again.

    ReplyDelete