Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Someone in VA know of a good national auto transport company that is reasonable? Don't have much money...?

Just graduated from law school, need to go to home to TX to take the bar. Wanted to see if I could find a company that would ship my car for around $600, I'm not in a hurry to get it either.
Someone in VA know of a good national auto transport company that is reasonable? Don't have much money...?
Remember to choose best answer! A great site that I used to ship my motorcycle is uship.com what it is is you post what the item is car, bed, dog whatever. Choose the date that you want it moved are so on. Shippers and just people going in that direction will contact you with different options and prices. I got my bike shipped from florida to new york for 300. Everyone else want 500 to 600. You get a lost of car carriers picking up ebay car from cost to cost or racing teams with a extra spot in their trailers. Make sure to get references and copies of driver's license registration and insurance. You might also want to draw up some kind of contract. Good luck with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment