Monday, October 12, 2009

Is Schneider National a good trucking company to work for? Just starting out in trucking and need training.?

A friend of mine worked for them in Green Bay. He seemed to think it was a good job. At least he always talks like he regrets leaving.
Is Schneider National a good trucking company to work for? Just starting out in trucking and need training.?
I'm a student right now, I have to take 3 test to see if I'm worthy for the next step which is the 2 week trip, if I don't past those test I don't get to go on to the next step, trust me this is not easy you have to learn a lot and I mean a lot of stuff like: written information (logs maps) and then the mechanics of the truck then driving along with shifting, I guess you could give it a try that's what I'm doing if I fail at least I tried or I'll just go try out with swift and it will be easier the second time around just think about the money to keep you going no less then 600 a week and it is posible to get local with the weekends off (same pay) oh yeah their starting a new contract with no more free training you have to pay out of your paycheck $12.50 each week a total of $4500 so ask if you fail what goes on with that

No comments:

Post a Comment