Saturday, October 24, 2009

I have worked for this national rental car company for a couple of years, the operator of my store was fired

she was the owner operator of a store that is part of a major national chain. I have been offered first shot at becoming the new owner operator. They have told me it will take about $2500-$3000 to take over, I have to get an LLC, workmans comp, and I am not sure what else. They have said that my credit is going to be a factor. Can anyone try and explain what I need to expect to do to get this and what about my credit, how big of a deal is that and what for. ?
I have worked for this national rental car company for a couple of years, the operator of my store was fired
You are being offered the chance to be a franchisee. Sounds like a great opportunity. Do a search on the internet for the company that you work for and franchising and you will find a few companies with info on what they expect. You really need a attorney to write up your LLC. The Workman's comps can be obtained from an insurance broker who specializes in business insurance. Your credit is a factor in everything now. They want to know how much in debt you are and overall if you have good credit. People with good credit are deemed to be more responsible.


Ask questions and before you sign anything, and most importantly consult with an attorney to review all docs for you before you hand over any money or sign any contracts.





Good Luck
most popular name

No comments:

Post a Comment