Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Looking for Cellphone service with a national cellphone company with my poor credit, where might I check?

I have been using a prepaid cellphone for quite some time now, but I really need a regular billed plan. Preferably I would like a cool phone with Microsoft mobile 6, and Outlook capabilities. Perhaps 3g? With a flat rate, unlimited minute/data plan. But with my cruddy credit, I will have to take what I can get.


What I am wondering is: are some of the companies a little easier on those with not-so-great credit? Or perhaps some companies aren't as likely to charge an exorbitant deposit?


I will be in Huntsville, AL and the cell I presently use (MetroPCS) wont work up there, so ANY help would be appreciated.


Thanx!!
Looking for Cellphone service with a national cellphone company with my poor credit, where might I check?
if you have t mobile then you can get a flex account it is not a prepaid but they do not do a credit check and it is a monthly bill
Reply:Thanx so much!!


I actually went with your suggestion. Paid little for the pink razor, and got a VERY reasonable monthly rate.


Thanx so much!! Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment